Making some progress, but worried about plateauing a little

 I'm working out...A LOT!, but plateauing because I am allowing myself to eat a lot too...frankly I prefer working this method to less of each...like my friend Eglantine says about me: "the too much is never enough girrrrrrllll......"


I lost immediately upon joining the gym, which was, not completely coincidentally, right when I had to start shoveling snow a lot. Recently, I weigh myself (probably too) often and have been eating healthily, but the weight may have stabiliized. Maybe if I was working on other projects....

So...have holidaze, web, art, blogs, grad, room, jobs, hunt, voluntelling....

But keeping it up in the exercise world, and maybe more fruit, like yesterday, and a little less bread?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogday 13(-5)_100days: 'How're you getting groceries?' (& some bi*ching & whining)

Solstice Blessings

Dec. '21 SMART -er Goals Plan & Visualizations