You win some....

 Just got my free 1 month membership, via my sister, at the health club I went to last year. Yeah!


Started working out, and picked right up where I left off...did an hour of elliptical yesterday, and half an hour today, with a class (Body Combat, that I always wanted to try...side jumps were the funnest part) and 20 min of strength....

Then, online here at spark...I noted my overall progress is not where it should be...basically 8 months gone, and only 15 pounds lost. Summer! I guess I am used to Tucson summers and was too sluggish. I did do walks, and some running, but then took time off, and also had poison ivy twice. I guess I wasn't as diligent as I should have been. emoticon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogday 13(-5)_100days: 'How're you getting groceries?' (& some bi*ching & whining)

Solstice Blessings

Dec. '21 SMART -er Goals Plan & Visualizations