Blogday 23(-18)_100days: SUNny DayWeek & Summer 5%

 The last of the tech 'difficulty' days...not all due to lack of power, like Friday, but for 1 reason or another...difficult to post in a timely manner.


So, this one's only the next day. It was a pretty mellow day...woke up early (last few I have! which is NOT typical) & started with the 'talking heads' of Sunday, and got in some extras, and had coffee and a decadent cheese danish that I picked up the day before; a fave 'treat' breakfast, I haven't had one in AWHILE. But it was a limited treat, only 3 servings for 3 people. Then did some cleaning of shelf-stable previous shopping trips, planted some tomato starts, got dinner together (mostly an easy set of reheats, plus cleaning salad of mesclun and watercress, avocado and tomato), then Sunday night PBS Masterpiece stuff...watched something about Queen Anne, then started on Beechham House but got interupted, then went back to an old 'Call the Midwife' (hadn't watched the last 4, now last 3...); crashed upstairs & woke at 4 dreaming of being attacked, so didn't go back to sleep, instead watched a PBS thing about Lgbtq refugees 2 guys, 1 each from Syria & Congo, & a lesbian couple from Uganda; they were a very cute couple..

Had spent some time & signed up for my Summer 2020 5% team, was assigned Casual Travelers, which is good, because a situation like this weekend's would have given me 'de-merits', lol, on a competitive ocd-y team.

3 things more..
1) I just saw that we are gonna be pretty much in the 90's for the next week, & 96 a week from tomorrow! EEK. Gonna be in the garden in the AM, mostly watering-if I can fix the hose bibs! then downstairs cleaning & crafting coding (bought my 'brain food'...cheese curl balls-doing the bad thing & using food as a reward for updating my coding skills, but it worked for my ex on her PhD...and it's pretty low calorie, and won't overdo, each ball is just a few cals, & will do like spark points for exercise, 5 min = 1 ball, up to some limit, like 2 hours or something (gotta look again at the nutrition info))

2) 5% Planning & numbers...Was looking at my 5% Summer, & figured out I may try for a 7.5% loss? Either would be fine, but 7.5% would get me down near a REALLY nice and important round number (300) AND would put me back on track for the year; I've made progress, except not much in Feb-early April. But that will be REALLY difficult to catch up. Crossing my fingers, but not holding my breath.

3) Weekly planning:
a) End of Month approaches: This week is a weird, but important week right before the 5% challenge...the end of a short month, and it's a short month, and ends midweek, right after I'd normally weigh-in, but last week I weighed in late, and it was actually less than a week ago, otherwise I'd be weighing in now,
b) Weight Day: SO I'll have to switch my weigh-in day for the 5% challenge team sync (beginning of weekend instead of the end). But that means I'll also be in sync with my sister in Canada who's on WW, and switched her day to Friday earlier this summer.
c) Action Plan, Food: I'm thinking I'll mostly stick to my plan so far...I try and eat 'maintenance level' calories (which I track) with occasional weeks into lower calorie, still healthy (but more difficult) weeks, maybe week1 will be a NetZero week (currently doing that informally too)
d) Action Plan, Fitness: min. 20 minutes daily of activity.
Daily cardio, 5 min abs, 5 min pushups (goal: to go from wall to floor)
Strength: 2-3x week: legwork, 2-3x week: upperbody
Flexibility: Daily Yoga a few min, + Pilates/tai chi daily
New workout weekly
e) Action Plan, Mindfulness:
Hourly Breath Work (# deep breaths = Hourly Time, 24 hour clock)
Daily Random AND Calculated Acts of Kindness
Daily Clearing and Cleaning
Daily Writing, Crafting, Coding
Daily YogaChakrAffirm:
emoticon emoticon emoticon

Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • vLORI-K
    I love the plan you have made for yourself. Very active, both physically and mentally. Organized and well though out. I think you will have an amazing month of July. Stay cool and keep up the great work!

    emoticon emoticon emoticon
    412 days ago
  • vno profile photoCD4994568
    Great plans! We also have it hot and some rain. Almost too humid to dry sheets outside today!
    412 days ago
  • vIMPROVINGME
    I am impressed with all your energy and all your planning!
    emoticon
    It's supposed to be really hot here, too, the rest of the week and into next week. Yes, any activity outside needs to be completed early in the day, unless it's too humid then like it frequently is here. Summertime is upon us.
    Best wishes for success with all your challenges!
    412 days ago
  • v1CRAZYDOG
    You've got things organized. Good job.
    412 days ago
  • vDEBBIEPOE53
    Hot here in Ky to, but expecting rain tonight
    412 days ago

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogday 13(-5)_100days: 'How're you getting groceries?' (& some bi*ching & whining)

Solstice Blessings

Dec. '21 SMART -er Goals Plan & Visualizations