October (& November & beyond) &5% Goals

It's Day '1' of October, for me--just like the congressional legislative calendar, which has been known to be 150+days for one day! But really it's because Fridays are often one of the busiest days of the week, which was yesterday, October 1. Also...

Also, also, also: it's the first day of the Autumn 5% challenge, originally on sparkpeople, now on MyFitnessPal.

SO...it's kinda Day 1. Plus I am fine with not starting my begin with October stuff until today, when I have time to do it. Things like hacktoberfest, drawtober & nano's preptober. After all, I *did* eat pumpkin spice ice cream yesterday, so not bad.

I had wanted to go for a walk, but it is now rainy, but maybe it will clear up? Otherwise I will have to figure out a way to get some other exercise.  UPDATE: It did clear up, the radar showed it was gonna be clear until evening, and L. came over, so I went. Probably *too* long...I may have overdone it...hiked back on side of road.

So, here goes, my 31 goals for October:

  1. Should I stay (MI) or should I go (AZ/W?)...almost all of the rest of the goals assume that I stay....
  2. 5%Fall challenge= 2.5% goal for Oct (& another for Nov)...WHOOPS, just checked https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/141226-2021-fall-5-challenge-community & it started last week! Oh well, I will follow along best I can and do my own...it would be lovely to lose some pounds this fall! I am going to try for 10 in Oct, because...new beginnings, which means track food daily & exercise prodigiously...might do some days of 
  3. #Hacktoberfest daily coding
  4. #Drawtember daily drawing
  5. #Nano Preptober daily writing
  6. #Blogtober??
  7. #Craftober? (my 50 projects, more or less)
  8. Today: go for a long walk (2 hours!)  saw a flock of 25 turkeys!
  9. Today: clean my area in fam room
  10. This next week: milk jug stuff
  11. Clean garage
  12. Yard: last mows & raking
  13. Yard: pokeberry ink that's already started
  14. Yard: nettle seed tea
  15. Yard: grapevine hoops idea
  16. Yard: plant natives
  17. Yard: harvest mint, etc.
  18. Yard: take down that dead tree?
  19. Yard: harvest willow copices??
  20. Yard: plant some seeds???
  21. Attempt to fix clothes washer
  22. Clean mom's storage area...other 2/3
  23. Go thru list for remodelers & help mom figure real estate goals
  24. Clean basement bedroom = BIG project
  25. Org basement craft room = another BIG project
  26. Set up basement workout room
  27. Return basement cable box
  28. Jumpstart car
  29. Deal with papers
  30. Deal with taxes, etc.
  31. HALLOWS!
...then on to November....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogday 13(-5)_100days: 'How're you getting groceries?' (& some bi*ching & whining)

Solstice Blessings

Dec. '21 SMART -er Goals Plan & Visualizations