Goals & Progress for the Week

 I *have* been following my program pretty well, and having some pounds lost as success, but because I may yo-yo (esp. w/ Dec. treats) ...I won't *officially* declare where I am until month's end.

  • 7/31: 8 cups water;
  • 7/31: track food: pretty happy w/ totals: 1673, 1525, 1498, 1670, 1607, 1655, 1710 (goal per mfp=1670; struggled a bit today/very late last night)
  • 7/31: workout: min: pretty happy with my efforts: 30, 120, 135, 120, 75, 120, 60, 30 (went to Dr. then went shopping today)
  • 2/31: yoga - just not into it lately
  • 6/31: thyroid Rx...had prob w/ refill
  • 2.75/15: my turn to make dinner; shared effort a 1/2 time then 1/4 time  (opening cans for chili) then made dinner (leftovers, very elevated) once, & processed apples...for hours (so I'm counting it)
Not quite as on it with the personal goals, esp. coding, art/bujo; have been attempting cleaning and writing, like this post....

-clean, minimum an hour (mostly basement)
  • 7/31: though mostly not in basement (did outside leaf raking; dishes in kitchen; and grocery shopping, even apple harvest processing...which are all time-consuming and that might have been basement-cleaning...also mom went downstairs on Sunday, with a mood, so I stayed out!); cumulative? 
-code, minimum an hour (learn at least 1 new thing)
  • 0/31: allowing this to be cumulative, so can still get perfect score for month;
-write/journal/bujo, minimum an hour
  • _/31: also cumulative;
-art/needlework/(bujo), minimum 15 min.
  • 1/31: also cumulative;
-visualize, minimum 5 min.
  • 3/31: hmmm...is it true that days I didn't visualize I binged? or is it on days I didn't do big workout?
-dental + mental health, including visualization of results, minimum 5 min.
  • 3/31: gotta do better on this...it's easy but can be awkward timing at night;
-spiritual health, including gratitude practice, minimum 5 min.
  • 4/31: this is a no-brainer...should do better on it!
NOW: new: This week I'm adding a new component to my daily challenge: 

-physical calisthenics challenge: 50 crunches, {push-ups}, squats, lunges, and plank(s)...maybe I will do some now! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogday 13(-5)_100days: 'How're you getting groceries?' (& some bi*ching & whining)

Solstice Blessings

Dec. '21 SMART -er Goals Plan & Visualizations