I put my Curried Pumpkin Lentil Soup (vegan) recipe into SparkRecipes

 


I wanted a pumpkin soup today (we had our first frost last night, so 'soup is good food'; and wanted some protein, so added lentils. Couldn't find the recipe I wanted on SparkPeople, so I made my own: recipes.sparkpeop
le.com/recipe-detail.asp?r
ecipe=2813644


Enjoy!
emoticon emoticon emoticon

Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • vJUSTYNA7
    I'm making the recipe as we speak! DD can't have spices so I will divide it into two (it only has cinnamon, parsley and salt in it right now) and add the rest of the spices to mine. I had pumpkin in the fridge leftover from muffins I made and exactly one cup of red lentils... meant to be, right? Thanks for sharing this. Justyna from the Wriring Diet team. emoticon
    2494 days ago

    Comment edited on: 10/16/2014 11:15:49 AM
  • vJUSTYNA7
    This posted twice... sorry emoticon
    2494 days ago

    Comment edited on: 10/16/2014 11:16:27 AM
  • v1CRAZYDOG
    Sounds awesome!
    2497 days ago
  • vBBEAGAN
    Darn, I just made pumpkin soup too, butI didn't think to add lentils. And I went with cinnamon and nutmeg, rather than curry. I bet it's delicious with curry... Trade?
    2497 days ago
  • vBONNIEMARGAY
    Yum!
    2498 days ago
  • vCANDOK1260
    you making me hungry emoticon no really the soup look good
    2499 days ago
  • vHOLIERTHANTHOU
    This recipe looks amazing and is exactly what I am in the mood for. I am going to make it this afternoon. I don't know what asafetida is either. I suppose I could google .... but I'm lazy.

    :)
    2499 days ago
  • vno profile photoCD5465300
    Thanks so much! I'm adding to this week's dinner menu! Can't wait to try!
    2499 days ago
  • vno profile photoCD5745313
    I saved it in my recipe collection. I'm glad you mentioned it's OK to substitute. I don't even know what asafetida is. LOL.
    2499 days ago
  • vTENNISJIM
    Awesome -- thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogday 13(-5)_100days: 'How're you getting groceries?' (& some bi*ching & whining)

Solstice Blessings

Dec. '21 SMART -er Goals Plan & Visualizations