Laying Low - shoulder has been a bit out of commission

 Apparently, I must have done something while I was sleeping, or maybe aging and jumping back right in too quickly, possibly over-doing it (no, not me!)...but my L shoulder was quite sore and my range of motion limited for the last couple of days. Actually, I found a 'rotator cuff' exercise that seemed to help. So I have been doing minimal exercise - just 10 min the other day; 15 min low impact plus 15 min strenuous housework today (I figure that counts-if I break a sweat, that's the point of exercise, right? So if it happens to be while I am doing something useful, it counts).


Anyway, prepping for the big 5% challenge continues. Will be blogging daily this week.

Have been retraining in nutrition and optimal eating strategies. Realizing I eat way too little protein, so working on that.

Had to switch to Pacific time (where I live sometimes, though not at the moment) to get some of my Spark day things in before midnight!
emoticon

Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • vRITZIBROWN
    You're smart to be working the shoulder gently. Hopefully it's not on the arm you do the heavy cleaning with. Glad you're on the 5% challenge. Last Summer was my first and it helped me to strengthen several areas. Treat your shoulder with respect, there's still plenty of ways to work out and I know emoticon emoticon
    2526 days ago
  • vUSMAWIFE
    emoticon
    2526 days ago
  • vBONNIEMARGAY
    Wishing you relief.
    2526 days ago
  • vno profile photoCD5745313
    You're smart to treat the injury with rehab exercise now. I've had 2 "frozen shoulders" in the past 10 years, both as a result of injury that I ignored until my range of motion was severely impacted.
    Eventually I ended up in a rehab program which fixed the problem.
    Good luck!
    2527 days ago
  • vTENNISJIM
    You can do it
    2527 days ago
  • vMELYROD18
    emoticon emoticon emoticon
    2527 days ago

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogday 13(-5)_100days: 'How're you getting groceries?' (& some bi*ching & whining)

Solstice Blessings

Dec. '21 SMART -er Goals Plan & Visualizations