Victory -3.8 lbs, Week 2*: 5%Wint21

 Victory -3.7lbs, Week 1*: 5%Wint21 was my headline last week, so this is nice! Further, I'm seeing a little non-scale victory in terms of clothing (looser) and skin (same)...good things!

emoticon
Gives me motivation to keep going. Had lost some in the autumn...

Oth, it's re-losing the same weight I gained, in Nov & Dec., after losing earlier in the fall. But soon...I will be hitting new lower numbers on this weight loss journey soon. Down almost my whole goal for January of 10 pounds (7.5 in the past 2 weeks, 1.5 before 5%wint21 challenge started, so loss of 9.0 so far)...so 2021, other than the dumb-asses' insurrection, is pretty good, for me. Today, even in covid news...hospitalizations, tests, and even daily deaths is finally down just a tad. Hopefully we can get vaccines set up and going (my 80+ folks had their first ones last week!) for everyone soon, before the virus mutates too much & get it tamped down! Then I, and most everyone, can get back into a 'normal'-ish life.

Member Comments About This Blog Post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogday 13(-5)_100days: 'How're you getting groceries?' (& some bi*ching & whining)

Solstice Blessings

Dec. '21 SMART -er Goals Plan & Visualizations