"About Me" Q's

 I've seen this in various places and decided it'd make a good blog entry! Thanks BShowell :)


1. YOUR (magic) NAME: Iris

2. ARE YOU MARRIED? Nope! Couldn't anyway...prop 108.

3. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? HOW MANY? AGES? None!

4. DO YOU WORK OUTSIDE THE HOME? Currently 'on sabbatical'

5. DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING? art and craft supplies, especially yarn stash, and paper, mostly recycled, and books, magazines, and cat toys

6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? Purple and black

7. HOW MANY TV'S DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR HOUSE? 3 - but only one is mine

8. DO YOU OWN A PIECE OF WORKOUT EQUIPMENT? Yes...jump rope, weight bench. I want a mini tramp...super fun!

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK? Herbal teas, unsweetened, both cold and hot; hot chocolate,

10. DO YOU BELONG TO OTHER ONLINE GROUPS OTHER THAN SPARKPEOPLE? Several

11. FAVORITE TV SHOW? HGTV, Charmed, "Create", PBS, Food Network, USA, TNT

12. DID YOU (OR ARE YOU GOING) GO ON VACATION THIS WINTER? WHERE? Everyone is planning on coming here for the holidaze, if they can get through the next blizzard that's supposed to hit

13. DO YOU LOG YOUR FOOD EVERY DAY? Recently I have

14. WHAT IS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Women, with my mom

15. HOW MANY TIMES A WEEK DO YOU GO OUT TO EAT? A couple of times a month

16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY? Hallows

17. DO YOU STRETCH AFTER WORKING OUT? Sometimes

18. LAST BOOK YOU READ? Eat, Pray, Love, and a MySQL book

19. FAVORITE COLOR CRAYON? I like the name burnt sienna, but I always liked the metallic crayons...how do they make wax have a metal sparkle?

20. DO YOU LIKE HARRY POTTER? ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW MOVIE? No, I'm one of the few that has never read or seen any Potter

21. HOW LATE DID YOU STAY UP LAST NIGHT? 4 AM; tonight it's 2:30ish now, and I am getting sleepy (that's good for me - I'm an insomniac)

22. DO YOU GET UP AT THE SAME TIME EVERY DAY? In a huge range - b/t 8:30 and 11

23. FAVORITE VEGETABLE? FRUIT? heirloom tomatoes | raspberries

24. DO YOU HAVE ANY FAMILY TRADITIONS? They're not *mine* per se...but the family does the Ukie Xmas Eve meatless meal, the Xmas tree, the lights...probably our biggest tradition is the squabbles, unfortunately...almost everyone has the bad habit of being argumentative

25. WOULD YOU SHAVE YOUR HEAD FOR $100,000? Sure. It's just hair.

26. DO YOU HAVE ANY TATOOS OR PIERCINGS? Just ears. Tats are a reward on stretchy-mark places when I get down more.

27. TELL US SOMETHING ODD ABOUT YOURSELF. I'm kind of a cross between Rosie O'Donnell, Martha Stewart, Oprah, Rachel Maddow, Al Gore, Bill Gates and Ellen DeGeneres...kind of.

28. DO YOU DRINK YOUR WATER PLAIN OR ADD FLAVORING? Usually plain when working out; otherwise as an herbal tea.

29. HOW OFTEN DO YOU WEIGH YOURSELF? Varies, between years to days...lately, it's days

30. FAVORITE FLOWER? Iris is at the top...I have a list somewhere (I'm a Mistress (Master) Gardener, so there are a WHOLE lot)

31. WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? I like a lot of types, except country-western; I listen to World, trip-hop, and ambient mostly

32. DO YOU HAVE A PEDOMETER? Yes, but I haven't used it yet

33. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? Sam the cat

34. SOMETHING YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT? My spirituality books and Sam the cat

35. DO YOU USE MYSPACE OR FACEBOOK? Neither, though maybe facebook, eventually

36. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? purple suzuki vitara

37. WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW? Sleeping

38. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 45

39. WHAT MONTH IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? Feb... Aquarius

Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • vSPARKNB
    Thanks Bribien...I think I will get one soon.
    4600 days ago
  • vno profile photoCD347070
    Hey...I have a mini trampoline and I LOVE IT! It doesnt even feel like working out but I sweat like a maniac!
    I hope Santa brings you one and if not, then i hope you play Santa for yourself :)
    4617 days ago

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogday 13(-5)_100days: 'How're you getting groceries?' (& some bi*ching & whining)

Solstice Blessings

Dec. '21 SMART -er Goals Plan & Visualizations