Back on track

 Felt okay about binge-ing on buttered popcorn (used healthier spread), over the weekend, until I saw the total fat g...whoops. 'S-okay though, did force self to exercise...need to spend less time on fb, and get up earlier. Haven't gotten myself to do the AM exercise yet, will do so tomorrow, either because I'm more motivated, or, really, because of the LAKE EFFECT SNOWSTORM...at least several inches to shovel...dig out winter clothes!.

emoticon
Was going to log into spark yesterday eve, but then had several hours of PC issues, that somehow fixed themselves, after several reboots and I logged into safe mode with networking...was able to update malwareBytes and ran full scan-nothing...meanwhile WAS online in inet backgammon. Weird. But now caught up with almost all logging, except fitness

Oh, and spark is having trouble with logging fitness...can't enter it 'cuz nothing comes up.

Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • vSILLYHP1953
    I've had to fogive myself for quite a lot of over-indulging this past week. I think it's stress...very stressful season for me.
    emoticon
    3902 days ago
  • vPOLK-A-DOTS
    Computers...a blessing or a curse?! emoticon I guess they are a blessing, as they keep us all connected...but when they crash...oh boy! Good luck!
    3904 days ago
  • vLOVESTODJ
    emoticon
    Glad to hear you're making changes.
    emoticon
    3904 days ago

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogday 13(-5)_100days: 'How're you getting groceries?' (& some bi*ching & whining)

Solstice Blessings

Dec. '21 SMART -er Goals Plan & Visualizations