Day 7: 100 days blogging- no summary, but some erring: mindful cheating?

 End of first week and month...I should have some summary, which may happen tomorrow.


In other news, I erred/"cheated: a couple of hours ago. I opted to do it, then my mind went away, and I just did my business without thinking or focusing on what I was doing. I was sensing the taste but not focusing on it. Once I noticed that I was in a mindless 'fugue state' even as I was stuffing my mouth without paying attention, I paid attention.It was kind of like an out-of-body experience, until I consciously decided to be present. The I was, but it faded in and out, very subtly. Anyone have that?

3 Small Victories
1) Didn't eat the whole bag
2) Made progress in basement cleaning
3) Made a sparkrecipe

3 Blessings
1) My sister farthest away
2) My sister away
3) My other sister in town
emoticon
Goas:
Finish basement, Celbrate Maslentiza, Code


Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • v3VEGGIES
    I can relate. Recognizing where you are, what you are doing..before, during, After is part of the victory and your journey. I appreciate your blog. Great victories and blessings. emoticon
    560 days ago
  • vno profile photoCD4994568
    That is why eating when I am reading is a trap.
    560 days ago
  • v1CRAZYDOG
    Yes, being mindful makes all the difference. Good luck!
    561 days ago
  • vBECCACOZZIE
    Love it, looking it square in the face and moving on to better!
    561 days ago
  • vROBEC4175
    Keep at it!! I'm going to try for a no-sugar added for the month of February.
    561 days ago
  • vKPHEALTHY4LIFE
    I relate to not even realizing I’m eating. It’s crazy to me when I finally stop and I’m shocked by what I ate. The mind is tricky
    561 days ago
  • vTHROOPER62
    emoticon
    561 days ago
  • vPYNETREE
    Wishing You Strength! The strength to stick to your Goals, Eat Smart, Drink Water, Count Your Blessings, and ☆SPARK Strong in February.
    561 days ago
  • vEDLEAR
    Oh my gosh, I can so relate to that. Some days I’m working , speeding right along and all of a sudden I notice that I have half a croissant hanging out of my mouth.

    Good luck with those goals.
    561 days ago
  • vRODILLA68
    Thanks
    561 days ago

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogday 13(-5)_100days: 'How're you getting groceries?' (& some bi*ching & whining)

Solstice Blessings

Dec. '21 SMART -er Goals Plan & Visualizations