YAY -It's working!

 I just started back on Spark and tweaking my lifestyle healthier (esp exercise, but also portion sizes and mindful food choices) after US Labo(u)r Day.


I already noticed some results a few days ago - around various curves, and after a couple times lifting weights, a little new bicep definition, which kinda surprised me! emoticon

But best of all, I can now weighl myself on the scale [SUCKS when you can't cuz you are more than 300 pounds, which is the limit of the scale that ya have]. Anyway, yay. emoticon I think I may have lost anywhere from 6-14 pounds in the past week and a half (Some of it was water, I know) and it's the big beginning loss (like on the show the Biggest Loser where people lose the most the first week).

But this sets me up to be able to track my weight accurately for the Fall 5% Challenge, which I was worried about; it would have been a pain otherwise.

So yay, the first emoticon of several yays emoticon

Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • vBONNIEMARGAY
    You can do it!
    2529 days ago
  • vno profile photoCD5465300
    Major congratulations! Early success helps set you up for long term positive change!
    2529 days ago
  • vWISHICOULDFLY
    And may the YAYS emoticon keep coming! emoticon
    2529 days ago
  • vno profile photoCD5745313
    That is wonderful! Yeah, it does work. Hang in there!
    2530 days ago
  • vTENNISJIM
    Awesome - well done
    2530 days ago
  • vUSMAWIFE
    emoticon emoticon emoticon
    2530 days ago

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogday 13(-5)_100days: 'How're you getting groceries?' (& some bi*ching & whining)

Solstice Blessings

Dec. '21 SMART -er Goals Plan & Visualizations