NaNOVEMBER Goals

Drop 2.5 lbs/week
Clean/organize daily
Code Daily
Draw Daily
Write Daily

FOCUS!
emoticon

Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • vRITZIBROWN
    Sound Goals emoticon Is there any "you" time or "outside" time allotted but not listed as a goal? I'm thinking of your home=based job and the windowless basement office. Our 5% is over next week. emoticon emoticon 's and AA's.

    Sept. and Oct. were overly filled with deep down time. I decided to evaluate and see if I needed to forgive myself since this down time has happened yearly. I've worked on around 90% of the issues, some of which didn't need to be forgiven, just laid to rest. It's early yet so I'm trusting nothing will ignite that 10% ember that still lies within.


    emoticon emoticon YOU. emoticon

    2472 days ago
  • vUSMAWIFE
    emoticon
    2477 days ago
  • v1CRAZYDOG
    Good luck!
    2478 days ago
  • vSWEDE_SU
    #2 is for me too…. i can see half my desk now, just have to find the other half!
    2478 days ago
  • vTENNISJIM
    Good goals
    2478 days ago
  • vno profile photoCD5745313
    #2 is the one I should focus on.

    Thanks for the reminder.
    2478 days ago

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogday 13(-5)_100days: 'How're you getting groceries?' (& some bi*ching & whining)

Solstice Blessings

Dec. '21 SMART -er Goals Plan & Visualizations