Hello, again!

 emoticon I've been on and off in the past year emoticon . Am back for at least autumn emoticon , maybe winter emoticon .


My sister visited, and she, who has lost 70+ pounds emoticon was looking good emoticon , and shopping her own closet from a decade ago, made me want to follow thru on my plans, bette emoticon r. She is a 'weight watcher' and other than writing down what she eats emoticon and going to a meeting once a week for a weigh-in emoticon , plus she walks her big dog emoticon at least daily emoticon , doesn't do as much as I do in terms of online engagement emoticon when I'm active on this site emoticon . I ran around, clicking and linking and liking and getting points, but she lost more and stayed on track. Her results were real emoticon , not virtual. emoticon

So I may keep it simpler then I have in the past, focusing more on results emoticon , less on process.

Blessings of success during this waning moon! emoticon emoticon emoticon


Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • v1CRAZYDOG
    Glad you're back!
    2171 days ago
  • vBBEAGAN
    Welcome back! yeah, I tend to keep to the basics - tracking food and exercise, water, veggies consumed. I read blogs to inspire and motvate me. That's about it.
    2172 days ago
  • vno profile photoCD5745313
    Welcome back! Yes, SP is a form of social media too just like FB only with a specific purpose. Just like keeping our food portions in check, we have to keep our computer time in check too.

    Nice that you have a REAL person, your sister, on this journey with you.

    Hang in there!
    2172 days ago
  • vTENNISJIM
    welcome back
    2172 days ago
  • vUSMAWIFE
    emoticon set yourself time goals on how much time you will spend on SP, exercise, etc by the day and then go for by the week so you can get yourself focused and achieving your goals... one goal at a time
    2172 days ago
  • vSUNSHINE99999
    I raise my water glass to your success. emoticon
    2172 days ago
  • vDJ4HEALTH
    I think that this site can be addictive and we end up spending more time here than working out
    2172 days ago

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogday 13(-5)_100days: 'How're you getting groceries?' (& some bi*ching & whining)

Solstice Blessings

Dec. '21 SMART -er Goals Plan & Visualizations