OA Sponsor + water tip

 I texted a couple of people & found one that seems like a good fit for me as a sponsor; got my first assignment. Also did a couple of meetings.

hen,
Did well on exercise, double my goal times.
emoticon
Water Tip: put all h20 in big bottle for the day, then, when it's empty, you know you met the goal.

Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • vMOLUX252627
    Also, if you want to break up the plain water, may I suggest Vitamin water in the lemonade flavor. It counts as water! It is the only flavor I like as the others have a soapy taste. I have a water bottle that holds 3 glasses. I know that I need to fill it twice and along with a vita water to have my basic 8 glasses. Personally, I like my water fresh and cold, so I like doing the refill.
    1519 days ago
  • vno profile photoCD5745313
    Glad you found a "good fit"
    1523 days ago
  • v1CRAZYDOG
    good for you!
    1524 days ago
  • vno profile photoCD4994568
    Good luck to you and great that you have perservered to find what works!!
    1524 days ago
  • vDEBIGENE
    emoticon emoticon emoticon
    1524 days ago
  • vSIXLESTER69
    Great water tip!
    1524 days ago
  • vKRISZTA11
    Great job finding a Sponsor who seems to be a good match for you!

    Water is so important! When I travel, I always bring a huge plastic water bottle with me, and make sure it is empty by the end of the day.

    emoticon
    1524 days ago
  • vDYANNE4293
    A Sponsor is vital in 12 step recovery! I couldn't do it without my sponsor!
    1524 days ago
  • vEJP4ME
    OA is a great program. I joined in 1978.. I learned so many good things and made many good friends. Good luck.
    1524 days ago

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogday 13(-5)_100days: 'How're you getting groceries?' (& some bi*ching & whining)

Solstice Blessings

Dec. '21 SMART -er Goals Plan & Visualizations