Organizing + Decluttering Goal

 Another Goal: decluttering/organizing

I think I am gonna do a Jan-heavy org'ing (the 30 days kinda thing), to make a big push, and also 100 days...hopefully will mostly be done by then, because it really needs to be & things would be SO much better when it is! My main projects to declutter/organize/re-set-up are a few large rooms in the basement, in the next 30 days, including my bedroom, office, exercise area, 2 craft spaces (wet, dry) & TV area. Also, later, in the rest of the first 100 days of the year (basically into April) some other areas, esp. the garage, & maybe an area to start seeds for the garden.

Much of this WAS organized at one point, but a couple of (smallish but very disruptive) floods....

Also, I am a scrap-craft'r, I hate throwing out perfectly useful resources for future projects (why give my $$$ to Michael's when I can diy many things if I don't throw stuff away.... ;)

..

emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon

to officially start:
Wednesday: skip day (ended up making pierogies)
Thursday:
-Re-decluttering floor area near computing area (got messy during holidaze) +
-Make planner grid bujo sheets
Friday
-Laundry+area, including recyclables
-Also area at foot daybed=treat w vinegar, plus other cat clean-up areas
-BONUS: paperworks

Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • vF8CONE8
    Very good goal. De-cluttering our space will help us to have a wonderful mind-set. I am doing little by little cleaning. My plan is by 2020 to have everything organized.
    931 days ago
  • vCRENHOV
    I LOVE decluttering.. I am also a scrap-crafter. My favorite thing to do is walk around secondhand stores looking for crafting treasures.

    I have been bing watching "Consumed" and "Tidying Up with Marie Kondo" on Netflix recently emoticon
    952 days ago
  • v1CRAZYDOG
    decluttering is so worthwhile, but sure does take time!
    954 days ago
  • vKPHEALTHY4LIFE
    Great plan emoticon
    954 days ago
  • vARNETTELEE
    Looks like we have the same goals!
    954 days ago
  • vTKFRIEND
    So many of us are working on organizing/decluttering. Part of the problem is too much stuff! I am purging. A lot! It's like helping my home lose weight. A little at a time. We'll get there!
    954 days ago
  • vGREENEMERALDGRL
    Look into the Facebook group declutter 365 by Taylor Flannery . I love it and I don't buy her extra stuff.
    954 days ago

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogday 13(-5)_100days: 'How're you getting groceries?' (& some bi*ching & whining)

Solstice Blessings

Dec. '21 SMART -er Goals Plan & Visualizations