Day 2 (-1): Blogging 100 days Challenge...bugging me

 Missed blogging here yesterday, due to technical difficulties out of my control, but I am being okay with that; super tired today...gonna have to move it up earlier in day

emoticon
Re: Covid exposure: shopped at grocery superStore yesterday cuz fam *NEEDED* ice cream, so spent time today cleaning produce I left in the garage
emoticon
Dealing with ant infestation in the kitchen...seem to be appearing from where counter meets backsplash, near sink; at least I was finally allowed to have some of the cannisters removed off the counter!
emoticon
Went for walk in the woods before shopping & hours later felt a tick crawling on my head; took a very long shower
emoticon
Fam bugging me too, off and on, which isn't completely unusual.

3 things I'm grateful for:
-health of fam, so far
-ginger tea, settling my stomach
-slow-churn chocolate moose tracks ice cream; got me thru the 2nd long bout with the ants today (it wasn't me who left stuff out knowing we were having problems....)0
emoticon

Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • vLIFECHANGZ
    emoticon
    448 days ago
  • vNAVNIK
    emoticon emoticon
    448 days ago
  • v1CRAZYDOG
    Yikes! Between the tick and the ants . . . I'd be buggy, too. Sounds weird, but spray Windex by that area where the ants are. Seems to dampen the pheromone they need to 'follow' one another's trail. Good luck.
    448 days ago
  • vDEEGIRL50
    Bugs are really bugging you. I hope you enjoyed the walk in the woods with the exception of the tick. Looking forward to tomorrow's blog.
    emoticon
    448 days ago
  • vKPHEALTHY4LIFE
    emoticon
    448 days ago

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogday 13(-5)_100days: 'How're you getting groceries?' (& some bi*ching & whining)

Solstice Blessings

Dec. '21 SMART -er Goals Plan & Visualizations