The last of the tech 'difficulty' days...not all due to lack of power, like Friday, but for 1 reason or another...difficult to post in a timely manner. So, this one's only the next day. It was a pretty mellow day...woke up early (last few I have! which is NOT typical) & started with the 'talking heads' of Sunday, and got in some extras, and had coffee and a decadent cheese danish that I picked up the day before; a fave 'treat' breakfast, I haven't had one in AWHILE. But it was a limited treat, only 3 servings for 3 people. Then did some cleaning of shelf-stable previous shopping trips, planted some tomato starts, got dinner together (mostly an easy set of reheats, plus cleaning salad of mesclun and watercress, avocado and tomato), then Sunday night PBS Masterpiece stuff...watched something about Queen Anne, then started on Beechham House but got interupted, then went back to an old 'Call the Midwife' (hadn't watched the last 4, now last...
Comments
Post a Comment